INR600 – 3,600 per night*
MTDC Holiday Resort at Mahabaleshwar is located just 1.5 km from main market area at Mahabaleshwar (Maharashtra, India).
Mahabaleshwar (4500 feet asl) is a hill station enveloped amidst lush green hills, strawberry farms and panoramic valleys is an one hundred and fifty square kilometers plateau.
MTDC Holiday Resort an excellent value option at Mahabaleshwar covering an area of 40 acres and offering rooms / cottages that face the thick forests.
- Venna Lake - Boating, Fishing and Horce riding.
- Old Mahabaleshwar and the famous Panchganga Mandir.
- Mahabaleshwar Mandir - Swayambhu Shiva Temple.
- Holy Cross Church
Pratapgad Fort - 24 km. away from Mahabaleshwar.
- Wilson Point, Carnac Point, Helen’s Point, Elphinstone Point, Babington Point, Bombay Point, Falkland Point, and Kate Point.
Shopping and Food: Mahabaleshwar is famous for its fruit products, Strawberries, honey, Jams, crushes and chikki.
- The nearest airport is Pune, 120 km.
- Nearest railhead is Wathar, but Pune is more convenient.
- Central Mumbai-Mahabaleshwar via Mahad, 230 km. State Transport buses ply regularly between Pune – Mahabaleshwar and Mumbai – Mahabaleshwar
Panchgani : 20 kms, Mumbai (Via Mahad) – 230 kms
Mumbai (Via Expressway) – 280 kms, Pune – 120 kms
Nashik – 320 kms, Chiplun : 115 kms, Kashid : 190 kms
Mahabaleshwar is an excellent Weekend Getaway ex-Mumbai / Pune and a recommended Conference Destination and is visited as a part of Short-break Itineraries.
Contact Us for any group booking discount & Packages !
Mr. Ronak at +91-9892986370
No related posts.